SAN JOSE TRAIL CHALLENGE
SEPTEMBER 30 / 2023
10K / HALF MARATHON / 50K
SAN FRANCISCO (SFO)
Sanborn County Park is home to well-groomed but steep and difficult trails, which makes for a challenging for runners of all abilities.
Situated on the eastern slopes of the Santa Cruz Mountains and home to giant coastal redwood groves, the park is shaded and relatively temperate even in the hotter months, making it a local favorite for hikers, runners, and mountain bikers. Racers can expect big climbs and descents with good footing on flowy singletrack trails through dense forest.
Event’s frequently asked questions and important information.
- $6.00 Cash Park Entrance Fee.
- Payable upon arrival at Sanborn County Park Main Gate.
- Bring exact change one $5.00 and one $1.00.
- With multiple lots, racers will be directed to the closest lot based on available parking spaces. Be prepared for a possible 5-10 min shuttle ride to/from the venue depending on parking availability.
- Spartan is encouraging racers to carpool due to limited parking.
FOR BETTER ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING, PLEASE ARRIVE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR START TIME
- 50k start: 7:00am.
- Half Marathon start: 9:00am.
- 10k start: 11:00am.
PLEASE, ALSO CONSIDER:
- Each race will start promptly. ARRIVE EARLY!
- There will be no late starts. There is only one heat per distance, plan ahead and arrive early.
- The access roads will be busy. Please, plan your drive with spare time.
- Parking on-site may be complicated. Please consider carpooling or stay tuned for shuttle options.