OCTOBER 25-26 / 2024
10K / HALF / 50K
ROCKY / HILL MOUNTAIN TRAILS
200 Mts. / 656 ft.
DUBROVNIK AIRPORT (DBV)
The city of Dubrovnik, also known as a “Pearl of the Adriatic” welcomes you for the first edition of the Dubrovnik Spartan Trail.
Due to its beauty, rich history and cultural heritage, Dubrovnik has become one of the most popular locations in the world.
Even in autumn while you are running, the nice weather and clear sea will tempt you to go for a swim. Don’t get occupied by the magnificent view of this historic city and turquoise blue Adriatic sea and try to get ready for the challenges that await you on the trail race.
Event’s frequently asked questions and important information.
- FRIDAY 25/10/2024
- SATURDAY 26/10/2024
06:30 Start 50K.
10:00 Start 21K.
12:00 Start 10K.
- New routes TBA
50K Mandatory Gear:Mobile phone, headlamp, emergency blanket, jacket (Windproof & Waterproof), hat or bandana/buff, 1 litre of Hydration capacity.
50K Recommended Gear:
Reusable cup, poles, GPS watch, spare warm clothing, ID or Passport.
21K Mandatory Gear:
Mobile phone, 1 Litre of hydration capacity.
10K Mandatory Gear:
- 10K & 21K Recommended Gear:
Running pack, emergency blanket, jacket (Windproof & Waterproof), reusable cup, poles, GPS watch, spare warm clothing, ID or Passport, hat or bandana/buff.
- Suggested time of arrival to the city of Dubrovnik is 1-2 days prior to the race-day. Arrive 60 minutes before your start time, drop your stuff at bag check, and get warmed up. Check registration schedules in the Athlete Guide.
- What to bring
- A special list of mandatory items will be sent a few weeks prior to the event.
- Your ID and Barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone).
- Towel & extra (dry) clothes.
- If you are under 18 on race day, please bring a signed consent form from your parents/legal guardian.
- What to wear
- Dress in performance gear (not cotton). Think compression bottoms and breathable tops made from water wicking material. Wear comfortable shoes that you’ve trained in.
- A race organization.
- A Spartan Trail “Finisher” shirt (only if you finish!).
- A Spartan Trail “Finisher” medal (only if you finish).
- A Festival area with animations and good vibes.
- An “After Finish” aid station.
- Aid stations along the race.
- Chip timing for event, result and rankings.
- Bragging rights.
- Bag check (small bags will be collected next to the start line and bring them to the finish line).
- Scrapes and bruises, stories, stories and more stories!
- Insurance: Spartan Race is a risky event. You must be insured in the best way. As Spartan Race does not belong to any sport federation, sport licenses are not valid for individual insurance purposes during our events. It is your personal responsibility to be sure that you are properly covered. Organizers may propose daily insurance.
MORE INFORMATION DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS OR VIA EMAIL.